|Opening||jun 13, 2017|
|Closing||jun 18, 2017|
2 Hours and 20 Minutes. (1 Intermission)
Long before she was Carole King, chart-topping music legend, she was Carol Klein, Brooklyn girl with passion and chutzpah. She fought her way into the record business as a teenager and, by the time she reached her twenties, had the husband of her dreams and a flourishing career writing hits for the biggest acts in rock ‘n’ roll. But it wasn’t until her personal life began to crack that she finally managed to find her true voice.
Beautiful: The Carole King Musical tells the inspiring true story of King’s remarkable rise to stardom, from being part of a hit songwriting team with her husband Gerry Goffin, to her relationship with fellow writers and best friends Cynthia Weil and Barry Mann, to becoming one of the most successful solo acts in popular music history. Along the way, she made more than beautiful music, she wrote the soundtrack to a generation.
- Broadway Alum Julia Knitel Will Lead the National Tour of Beautiful: The Carole King Musical
- Tell Us Everything! Beautiful's Liam Tobin Lets You Sneak a Peek at His Road Diary
- First Look! Check Out New Photos of the National Tour of Beautiful: The Carole King Musical
- Find Out Some Kind of Wonderful Buzz Behind the Beautiful: The Carole King Musical Tour
Beautiful – The Carole King Musical Cast & Creative
- Music and Lyrics Gerry Goffin, Carole King, Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil
- Book Douglas McGrath