|Opening||may 22, 2013|
|Closing||jun 09, 2013|
2hrs. 45mins. (15 Intermission)
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One, born with emerald green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for “the most complete—and completely satisfying—new musical in a long time” (USA Today).
On Broadway and around the world, Wicked has worked its magic on critics and audiences alike. Winner of 35 major awards, including a Grammy® and three Tony® Awards, Wicked is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” and “the defining musical of the decade” (The New York Times).
Should I see it?
What is Wicked Like?
Visually stunning, Wicked boasts a soaring score from Stephen Schwartz (Godspell, Pippin), Tony Award winning sets and costumes and some of the most gravity-defying moments the Great White Way.
Is Wicked Good for Kids?
Like the The Wizard of Oz, Wicked is the definition of family-friendly ...
- Smash Hit Musical Wicked Flies Into Madison
- Wicked Tour Star Hayley Podschun Loves ‘Dresses, Glitter & Pink’ Just as Much as Glinda
- National Tour Star Jennifer DiNoia on Starring as 'Alter Ego' Elphaba in Wicked
- Wicked Leading Man David Nathan Perlow Burns the Midnight Oil (and Booze) on Tour
Wicked Cast & Creative
- Music and Lyrics Stephen Schwartz
- Book Winnie Holzman
- Director Joe Mantello
- Choreographer Wayne Cilento
- Set Designer Eugene Lee
- Costume Designer Susan Hilferty
- Lighting Designer Kenneth Posner
- Sound Designer Tony Meola